Thursday, May 23, 2013

Good Bye Finals! Spring 2013 Semester.. Check!

Ahahhajakhshf;kgjsfk;agjdjkg;dfagk;dsfgh!

YES! I did it! I finished the semester off! I'm so super excited! Besides excitement though, I am VERY thankful! Last semester fall semester was somewhat of a wakeup call for me. I just had so much anxiety something I never really had. It was overpowering and I don't even know how I managed to overcome it without having to take any medication.. but I did! And I am very happy, and thankful to God and my mom and little brother for always being there fore me and helping me out. All sad stories aside though, this semester was brutal! Between Microbiology, and Calculus the almost nonexistent social life I sometimes like to imagine I have was literally nonexistent. I'm usually drowning in homework, assignments, and pretty much having to study. I also took Geography but that was easy piecey. Isn't finishing a final the most amazing feeling ever, yet the worst when you know you have two more or three or whatever amount you have left to go? When you walk out of that room you are DRAINED.. and you know you better recharge ASAP because you have to probably most likely CRAM for the next one. Oh my goodness! I actually had to skype one of my good friends in order to study for our Calculus 3B final. Can you believe it?! The freaking professor gave us about 115-150 "potential final exam questions" so, since we knew exactly those would be on the test I tried to memorize ALL of them. It kinda backfired. Haha, I get to the test and it's awful! Brutal.. to the point where I am hitting my head with my pencial, and shaking my head, and doing the weirdest things which I wasn't aware of until I left the final and looked back at the time. What a weirdo! Anyway, I don't think I've ever been in a math exam for which I can't even make up the answer. The questions seemed so foreign and just alien looking to me. I felt like I was reading another language I couldn't understand. I found final done in 40 minutes with the things I did "think" I knew. After that it was some weird ass things. I literally COULD NOT even remember what I had studied to even lie, or make up an answer, or simply write something to not leave the pages blank. I hated that feeling. I usually do really well on exams, I'm what you might call a huge nerd haha. It's okay I love it, I've learned to embrace the fact that yes, I love school and books and learning and above all science! Biology classes rock my socks, pants, pretty anything it can possible rock or float.. or whatever. :) but I did it and I finished and right about now all I want is to pass the damn class and be done with calculus and pretty much math for the most part. I don't even understand why in the effing world I need calculus if I'm a Biology major! I won't even get into that, or into the tragedy of the commons because I will write over 1,000 words.

Although I'm very excited to have finished the semester.. above all I am exhausted! I was a bath, some pizza, some youtube and tumblr time (which I recently discovered.. I know right?! What?!) and of course sleep. Tomorrow I'm going to see Fast & Furious 6.. I think it's 6. I don't caaaareeee! I don't have to constantly work out my times, have a schedule, set alarms, and plan every single second of my day according to my school assignments. Tomorrow I will buy popcorn, and candy, and take extra long actually doing my make up! That will be exciting! Well.. I'm leaving know I'm literally going to go take a shower eat pizza and just lay in bed until I get sleepy.

Baaaaaiiiiiiiii!

-Jocie

No comments:

Post a Comment